Before delivery, all the items we prepare for delivery have passed our strict quality control inspections. Simultaneously, most items sold by Cxsbands are covered by the following comprehensive product warranties. If, in an unlikely situation you are not covered, please check our Warranty Exemptions and Notes below. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at Cxsbands.
30 Day Refund Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working within 30 days of the order being received , we will provide a return label, you do not have to bear the return fee. The products must be returned unopened and unused for a refund.
If for whatever reason you do not want your item within 30 days of receiving it and the product can work well without any quality problem, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return shipping fee is the customers responsibility and is non-refundable.
Refund Processing Time:
The customer will receive the refund within 7 business days.
1. Customers must first send a clear photos or videos of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we can identify and verify the issue(s). Please send attachments to: email@example.com;
2. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging in order to qualify for a product refund.
3. Product returns must be via one of Cxsbands approved shipping methods
12 Month Repair Warranty
We offer a 12 month warranty.
How to request warranty (return, repair and refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.